This black 10 litre Jerry Can meets the highest quality and safety standards in the industry. It is UN approved, which means it adheres to the strict regulations required for shipping and storing hazardous chemicals. It is also Food Grade certified, suitable for kitchen use, perfect for water, cooking oils and liquids. Manufactured from high-density black polyethylene (HDPE), it is strong, lightweight, and fully recyclable, and it comes with a range of practical features. It is moulded for strength and comes with a rounded ergonomic handle for comfortable carrying. The stackable design has registration studs on the top and matching indents on the underside for unrivalled stacking stability.
There is a wide range of 51mm closures available, making this container extra versatile. You can choose the colour, and choose the style. Our lid range includes tamper evident and vented options, which are secured by notches on the neck of the can. You have to break the plastic cap seal to open, which is great for keeping the contents safe when shipped or stored. Another practical choice is the tap cap closure, which comes with a simple open/close lever, ideal for the precision decanting of viscous oils and liquids. Our accessories range includes a cap key, for effortless opening and closing, even with oily fingers.
This black Jerry Can is great for both home and industrial use, and is also available in other colours; please click on the alternative colours button to see the complete range. Food grade and UN certificates are available on request, while product specifications are available to download on the product page. For more information on our Jerry Can range, contact us today.
• Black 10 Litre Jerry Can - standard capacity size
• Food Grade - safe & suitable for kitchen use
• UN Approved - authorised for chemical use
• Tamper evident - notched neck for use with tamper proof caps
• Stackable - engineered for the best stacking stability in the market
• Handle - moulded for comfort & strength
• HDPE - strong, light & recyclable• 51mm neck - suitable for a wide range of closures
• Available in a choice of colours