Plastic Stackable Jerry Cans
- 10L Black Stackable Plastic Jerry Can UN Approved Food GradeOut of Stock - Available for Backorder
- 10L White Stackable Plastic Jerry Can UN Approved Food GradeIn stock - 8359 Remaining
- 2.5 L Plastic Natural Stackable UN Approved Jerry CanIn stock - 176 Remaining
- 5 L Plastic Blue Stackable UN Approved Jerry Can 51 mm NeckOut of Stock - Available for Backorder
- 5 L Plastic Natural Stackable UN Approved Jerry CanIn stock - 3044 Remaining
- 10 L Plastic Natural Stackable UN Approved Jerry CanIn stock - 7866 Remaining
- 10 L Plastic Black Stackable UN Approved Jerry CanIn stock - 1671 Remaining
Our range of plastic stackable jerry cans are designed to easily stack on top of each other so you can make the most of your storage space whether in a warehouse, at home or during transportation.
The full range is manufactured from high quality HDPE (high density polyethylene), a lightweight and extremely robust plastic. Due to its excellent resistance properties, it is ideal for packaging a wide range of solvents, chemicals and sanitisers. Also 100% food grade, our jerry cans are perfect for packaging sauces, dressings, oils in bulk quantities.
Our stackable jerry cans are also UN Approved. This means that they have been tested and certified to transport certain hazardous substances.
Ranging in sizes from 2.5 litres to 30 litres, our jerry cans are available in a range of colours including white, blue, black and translucent natural options that allow the level of the contents to be seen easily. All jerry cans also come with built-in handles as standard for easy moving.
A selection of closure options that includes tamper evident caps and tap caps are available to view from the 'Choose Your Lids' drop-down menu on each product page.
With no minimum order quantities on any of our products, you can order all of our jerry cans from a single unit upwards.
If you would like more information on any of our products, please contact us today.