OiPPS Returns Policy
We believe we offer the best quality products and the best customer service in the Packaging Industry. We want you to be happy with your purchase from OiPPS. Occasionally, we understand that you may wish to return items. As a consumer, you have a number of legal rights including the right to cancel your order for any reason and additional legal rights where goods are faulty or not as described. Our Returns Policy applies to UK consumers only. If you are a consumer based outside the UK or a business consumer, please contact us for details of our returns and refunds policy.
If you change your mind
In addition to your legal rights, we allow you to return goods up to 30 days from the date you receive your order if you simply change your mind, providing that they are unused and undamaged and in complete condition.
Where you return an item or entire order to us, we will refund the cost of the item(s) and the postage or delivery costs minus the any non-standard postage or delivery cost no later than 14 days after the date we receive the item(s). Upon requesting a return, we will authorise this electronically and communicate an acknowledgement of return with an authorisation number. Further details of our Returns Procedure are set out below.
All our containers are inspected before they leave our warehouse. Occasionally an item may get damaged in transit. If your order is damaged or defective, we would kindly ask that you send us proof of damage – for example a photograph in jpeg or png format submitted via our Customer Order portal or attached to an email. Where an item is damaged by the courier, we will raise a claim and ask that you complete any correspondence or questionnaire sent by the courier in relation to a loss or damage claim.
We will arrange for your damaged or defective order to be collected by the shipping company and pay for the return shipping of the items to us. Where you contact us within 30 days of the date you receive your order we will refund your order or, if you prefer, replace your items or offer you a store credit. If you contact us after 30 days we will either replace your items or, if that is not possible, offer you a full or partial refund.
Our customers purchase items for a variety of different uses and are therefore responsible for their own product testing in relation to those uses. Our Oipps Advisors can give only you guidance on suitability of a product for any purpose based on the information we have from the manufacturer and we cannot accept any liability for product suitability for your specific requirements. If you wish to use products for a specific use or purpose (other than a use or purpose specified or use otherwise confirmed to us in writing by the manufacturer for that product) you should initially purchase the product in sufficient quantities for to you undertake all necessary testing for you to verify its suitability for your specific intended use or purpose, before making any bulk or multiple purchases.
If we make a mistake
We strive for perfection with every order that is picked by our Warehouse team. However, if you discover an error in your order, please contact us within 30 days of receipt and we will replace your item(s) or give you a full refund (or, if you prefer, provide store credit) and pay for collection of the order to be returned to us. If you contact us after 30 days we will either replace your item(s) or, if that is not possible, offer you a full or partial refund.
To return an order, please follow these instructions:
• Log in to your account
• Click on ‘My Orders’ tab to the left of screen
• To return an item online the ‘Order Status’ must be ‘Complete’
• When the status shows as ‘Complete’ click on ‘View Order’ for the order you wish to return.
• When the order details appear click on ‘Return’
• Check the Order ID is correct for the order you wish to return
• In ‘Contact Email Address’ blank box, type in your email address
• Select the item(s) that need to be returned from the dropdown
• In ‘Quantity To Return’ blank box, type in the quantity.
• Select the most suitable ‘Resolution’ dropdown
• Then choose the most relevant ‘Item Condition’ dropdown
• In the ‘Reason to Return’ dropdown, select from the dropdown options available
• Once all of the above sections have been completed click the green ‘Add Item to Return’ button
If you need to add additional items to your return, click the green ‘Add Item to Return’ button and fill in all the details for your order
• In the ‘Comments’ blank box, type in a detailed response for returning your item(s) along with the resolution you expect
If exchanging item(s) please add which item and the quantity you wish to exchange in this section also.
• Once all the above sections have been completed click the green ‘Submit’ button
• ‘My Returns’ page will show the status of your return as ‘Pending’ until this has been approved by the customer service team at OIPPS
• Once your returns have been received, you will receive an email update of the status to your selected email address.
If you completed your order without creating an account with us (Guest Checkout);
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information and we will process your return:
• Your Name
• Your Order Number
• The items and quantities you wish to return
• The reason for your return
• Any additional information to support your request (e.g. images of any defective or damaged items)
You will receive an RMA (Returns Management Authorisation) number. We will then review your request and contact you by phone or by email regarding your return and what you need to do next
Once the Items have been returned;
When we receive your item, we will inspect it and process a refund to the original method of payment or, if requested, provide an exchange or replacement or store credit. This process will take no more than 3 working days from the date we receive the return.
Please note that your payment card issuer may take some time– usually up to 4 working days – to credit your account with a refund. If your refund is late or missing, please contact your bank or payment card issuer first to ensure that there is no delay on their part. If you have still not received your refund 7 days after we have notified you of that your refund has been processed, then please contact us at email@example.com
We may issue partial refunds for the following:
• Any item is not in its original condition, is damaged on return or is missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
• Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery.
• Any item that is returned late because the item has been unavailable for collection by our courier.
This returns policy applies to consumer purchases by UK customers only. If you are a business customer, or are based outside of the UK, please contact us for details of our returns and refunds policy.